Haven’t you heard? Digital is sooooo last year — and handmade is BACK, baby! I’m running my first in-depth workshop on Brush Pen Lettering and I’d love to see you there!
Date: Saturday 18 June 2016
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm (3 hours)
Location: Melbourne, venue TBC, within 6km of CBD
During the workshop, we will explore and discuss:
– handwriting vs hand lettering
– what brush pen lettering is
– beginner tools and how to use them
– the staple strokes of brush pen lettering
– how to form letters and words using these strokes
– how to develop your own unique style
– basic design principles to make your work ‘pop’
– what you can create with your newfound skills
What is provided:
– a kit with all the supplies you’ll need, to keep
– light refreshments
– illegal amounts of fun
What to bring:
– your wonderful creative self!
– a word / phrase / quote you’d love to learn how to letter. Your own name is more than fine!
No prior experience with brush pens or hand lettering is necessary – and having good handwriting is NOT a prerequisite!
Class size is limited to ensure plenty of time for your questions and to receive individual feedback on your progress/work.
Please provide your preferred email address when registering, to ensure you receive the pre-workshop questionnaire.
If you have any questions about the workshop please me at email@example.com
Hope to see you there!