ISSUE 2 OUT NOW
In case you’ve been living under a gigantic pile of metamorphic rocks, Penultimate Magazine was released on 1st September 2017.
*gasp* A magazine for lettering and calligraphy?
Yep, you heard right.
Penultimate Magazine is a magazine for lettering artists, produced BY a lettering artist. Penultimate comes out on a bi-monthly basis and has a new theme each edition – from brush pens, to pointed pens, to watercolour and more. The magazine includes interviews with artists, product recommendations, reviews, how-tos, tips and tricks, insider info, community events and workshops and much, much more!
- Issue 3: 1st January 2018
- Issue 4: 1st March 2018
- Issue 5: 1st May 2018
- Issue 6: 1st July 2018
- Issue 7: 1st September 2018
- Issue 8: 1st November 2018
HOW DOES IT ALL WORK? WHY DO YOU DO PRE-SALES?
- A few weeks before the release date, we open pre-sales
- Pre-sales happen so we can get an estimate on how many to print (because print is expensive and we don’t want 80,000 extras!)
- To get notified of pre-sale dates, please sign up to our emails using the form on this page
- During pre-sale, you can choose Digital, Print, or Digital + Print + Lettering Goodie – all at discounted prices
- The Digital + Print + Lettering Goodie option is ONLY available during pre-sales, so we can order exact numbers of goodies
- Pre-sale also happens so we have enough lead time to print, pack and send orders by the release date
- We also have annual subscriptions available during pre-sales, for all 3 options listed above
- If you miss pre-sales, the edition will become available again as of the 1st of the relevant month, but not at the pre-sale prices
- Limited amounts of print are available after pre-sale. Digital is available until the end of time!
Are you a brand or business interested in advertising in Penultimate Magazine? Get in touch using the button above to learn more about working with us!
Join the pen party!
Sign up to stay in the know and get a copy of the Penultimate FREEzine emailed straight to your inbox!